The VDOeditor program is a visual editor of the EEPROM dumps of VDO dashboards, built on the basis of the NEC850/Renesas microprocessor, widely used in a number of VAG vehicles: VW, Seat, Skoda. The program does NOT interact with the immo area, so it does not allow you to adjust the mileage and adjust the keys of the immobilizer.
Currently, the program allows you to configure the following parameters in a simple and visual form (the EEPROM type is shown in brackets):
- enable/disable needles staging;
- adjust staging phases (24c64);
- enable/disable DRL indicator;
- enable/disable needles backlight while DRL;
- enable/disable scales backlght while DRL;
- enable/disable ambient sensor (24c64);
- adjust sensivity of ambient sensor and minimal level of backlight (24c64);
- free adjustment of elements backlight via modifieng of sensivity and according backlight level per element;
- enable/disable menu “Volume to be replenished” (24c64);
- enable/disable menu “Oil Temp” (24c64, 24c32);
- enable/disable menu “Side Assist” and indicator “Side Assist” (24c64). PCB modification could be required;
- change fuel sensor count (24c64);
- change indicator type of parking brake (24c64);
- change parking brake type (24c64). PCB modification is required;
- change welcome screen (24c64, 24c32);
- change logo (24c64, 24c32);
- fix needles working after flash update;
- export/import of fuel curves;
- free adjust of fuel curves;
- import of speedometer data to provide scale swapping or conversation procedure mph<->kmh, 240/280/300;
- import tachometer data to provide scale swapping or conversation petrol<->diesel, 6000/8000;
- free adjustment of speedometer, tachometer, thermometer, fuelmeter, boost gauge;
- change scales mode, for example, to make boost gauge;
- change other settings, including custom user settings.
VDOeditor2 Scale Configuration Tab (Tachometer)
The program interface is available in the following languages:
Utility supports and provides full access to online EEPROM database, inlcuding downloadng of existing and uploading of new files.
Utility has Research that simplify reuests throught all online database EEPROMs.
Micronas support is experimental: speedometer swap, staging and additional menu are available only.
Microsoft Framework .Net 4.7.2+ is required
Master license cost is 60USD
Additional (slave) license cost is 30USD
You can buy VDOeditor via FastSpring service by pressing below button:
For any questions related to the program or the purchase process, contact with me:
Foreign users, please, do not use Google to translate messages from your native language to Russian language. When You contact with me, please, translate message to English or use it directly.